Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spoiled?

The title of this post may lead you to think it's contents will be about Sarah. It is true that we have spoiled her with love, but there are a few other animals around here that may be more spoiled than Sarah. Last night Chris & I were headed to bed and this is what I found when I entered our bedroom. This really isn't our of the norm for the two of them. It was just so cute that it looked as if they were humans laying in each side of the bed. Rotten? I know!


This is Max. We should have named him Romeo since he's such a lover. I unfortunately didn't get a good picture of Gabby.

2 comments:

Cherise said...

Glad to see things haven't changed. They were always your babies. Miss them and you!

Kristy said...

That is a really funny post! Your dogs definately know how to live it up.