Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween from Minnie Mouse

What a fun year in her short life for Trick-Or-Treating!  We had trick-or-treators come to our house before we headed out ourselves.  Sarah & I handed out candy to the first group, then she took off screaming and crying.  I had no idea why.  The second group came and she did the same thing.  Then she started watching out the window saying 'Oh no, here come's more tick er teaters!'  I put two and two together and realized she was upset because she thought I was giving away her candy!  Oh my, so we got dressed up and headed out too!










We only went to a few houses.  One she doesn't need that much candy and two it was really cold.  This is how I found her on the couch just a little while after getting back home.  The last few days have drained her!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh! Sarah is the cutest Minnie Mouse! Love the costume.