Monday, April 26, 2010

It Started Today

Every morning Sarah strips out of her jammies and runs around the house for a bit.  I don't mind so much since she's still little and it reduces the odds of staining her clothes!
This morning she was using the potty all by herself and told me she needed a shirt.  I was so excited.  Maybe the striping phase has come to an end.  Well if that phase has ended, it was only to begin a new one.  She didn't like the shirt I chose for her today!  She had to show me exactly the one she wanted to wear because in her words "it's cute Mommy!"



We also have a cute role play every morning and throughout the day.
S: I be the mommy and you be the baby.
J: Ok
S: I gotta go to work.
J: Cry, cry, cry (I cry like a newborn.  The louder the better for her!)
S: It's okay.  I be home soon.

She has variations of this now.  Sometimes she's the baby and when she cries, it sounds just like she did when she was a newborn!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am loving the imaginations my kids have. Kayla also loves to tell me that she is the mom and I am Kayla. Tanner is now a monster all the time and loves to chase Kayla. Wish you could bring her over to play.