Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy 3rd Belated Birthday Sarah!

Sarah recently turned three years old on May 4th!  It was a beautiful day so she & I spent it outside playing at the park.  We celebrated that evening at Chuck E. Cheese which she thoroughly enjoyed!  She keeps asking if Chris or I can take her by to see where Chuck E. Cheese is located.  I guess this is important because she did sleep on the way there!






My mom sent her "Princess & The Frog".  This is the most excited I've ever seen her opening gifts!  We've watched it quite a few times in the last two weeks.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a fun day. We are still trying to decide what to do for my kids Birthday. She is so big. I can't believe it.

Cherise said...

Love the pics!! What a big girl. She is so adorable. BTW, Chris looks super skinny. Are you feeding him?? JK