Monday, January 28, 2013

Our Gingerbread House

Wow!  It's the last week of January & I'm just getting to post about Christmas.  That's how busy I am at work as soon as the holidays are over.

A couple of weeks before Christmas, Sarah & I made our gingerbread house after school.  She is always so excited about this project!  I was so happy to actually be doing it early in the season rather than barely squeezing it in before Christmas.  

Her little hands could barely squeeze the icing out. This is about as far as she made it before she turned it over to me to watch TV until I was finished of course!


Look at that concentration!  Decorating & eating a Popsicle :)






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Now that looks really cool and sweet. Nice job!

Software problems? Check this out:
Medisoft software
Preferred software by most medical professionals