Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a really nice Mother's Day this year. I really wished we could have spent the day with our moms too. The day started with breakfast in bed. Sarah joined me and it was so cute seeing her with a tray over her lap propped up on pillows and watching TV. She was most excited about giving me a balloon that she still refers to as mommy's balloon. That afternoon we had a really nice lunch. I think Chris and Sarah did a wonderful job!


The best hug in the world!

They also gave me this beautiful hydrangea. I'm looking forward to planting it when Chris & I can agree on the perfect spot.


My two favorite people in the whole world. They make me so happy to be a mother and a wife!

I couldn't resist this pic. She wants so badly to wear her sunglasses on the top of her head like mommy's glasses. This was the first time she made them stay.

No comments: