Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Visit to Alabama Part 1

At the end of August, we were able to take a trip to Alabama to visit with our families.  We were thankful to have some much needed time away and spend time with our loved ones.  There's so much to post about and a lot of random shots, so hopefully I can create a few posts that will make sense!
My dad & I took 6 little kids to the splash park on a nice hot summer's day.  I'm not sure he & I were thinking about all 6 kids at the same time.  It's hard for this mom of 1 to remember to watch more than just one cutie playing in the water!  Thank goodness for zero depth.
We timed our trip to be home during my nephew's first birthday party.  The party was hosted at the same place as the splash pad and is also where we had Sarah's first birthday party.  Lots of fun memories at this little park!
Brayden was so cute reading his cards.  He read of each them just like he knew it was a special message just for him!
Yummy! 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

visiting family is the best.