Friday, September 11, 2009

Sarah's First Hair Cut

Today was our second attempt to have Sarah's hair cut for the first time.  The lady in Alabama wasn't too nice or helpful so it was fine by me that she didn't cut my little girl's hair for the first time.  So we thought we would try Klip's for Kids in Schaumburg.  Their place is all set up for kids and they let Sarah play as long as she wanted. 
They were so nice to let me hold Sarah.  They have little cars to sit in, but she wasn't about to make it easy.  They lady did a great job letting me hold her.  Sarah of course didn't want anyone to touch her hair.
Why can't I be better prepared when I know I'm going to take a picture with Sarah?
The picture on the left is before the haircut and the one on the right is after.  We really didn't do much but even up the back and trim the edges.  The sides of her hair above her ears still have a lot of growing to do.  She has plenty of bangs coming though!
The lady gave her a really cute braid.  I need some practice at this!

No comments: