Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Christmas 2012 - Part 2

Christmas morning was sunny, bright, and beautiful.  Sarah normally sleeps very late on Christmas morning, but not this year!  She didn't get up super early.  She came to our room about 5:30 AM.  I was ready to get up because I'm like a kid on Christmas morning.  I jokingly asked her if she wanted to snuggle and she said yes.  She crawled into our bed and slept for may another hour possibly an hour and a half.  Wow!  She finally asked if she could go see if Santa came to our house.
 

The living room was dimly lit only by the light of the Christmas Tree.  Since Chris spent a whole month living right next to The American Girl store, an American Girl Doll was on the top of her list.  Specifically she wanted Kit to be just like her cousin Allison who received Kit when she was Sarah's age. 
 
Kit stood right in front of the tree with her small box of accessories right next to her.  Sarah only spotted the small box.  She thought Santa was a sweet guy for bringing her a little gift from The American Girl store.  I waited for her to spot Kit.  She was standing right beside her.  It took me pointing her out before Sarah saw her.  Then she was really excited that Santa had remembered exactly what she wanted!
 

 
I hate that this picture turned out blurry.  It was my favorite.
 

 
The night before I made sure all cameras had fully charged batteries. I checked my Cannon and the screen showed a full charge. I thought nothing of it. When I tried to turn it on, it was completely dead. I was so upset.  So unfortunately the ones of her opening the rest of her gifts are from my iPhone.

 


No comments: