Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Night Before Easter

I am sadly still behind on blogging.  I took on extra work for the last month or so that has kept me super busy.  Now that's over and hopefully I can keep up with all the fun things Sarah does!

Easter weekend was super fun!  I had to work on Saturday, so Chris took Sarah to Boomer's Stadium in Schaumburg for an egg hunt.  She had lots of fun!


That evening we dyed eggs.  I hate to wait to the last minute.  Fortunately this year we didn't have to do any in advance for school so she didn't beg to do Easter eggs a week in advance this time!  We had a cute kit from Build-A-Bear that included glitter and stickers.  The eggs turned out really cute.


She was super focused on the eggs this year.  She never lost interest like in years past!


My heart!!!


No comments: