Thursday, June 27, 2013

Our 11th Wedding Anniversary

May 18, 2013 Chis and I celebrated our 11th Wedding Anniversary.  We had a delicious dinner at Wildfire in Schaumburg.  We followed that up with a trip to Target and Barnes & Noble.  We could make a date night at Barnes & Noble alone!  The night ended with us picking up our collective heart in one physical body and going home as a family.  It was a perfect night!
 
I decided I could't sum our anniversary up any better than I did on my Facebook post that day.
Happy 11th Anniversary Chris Ballenger!!! Little did I know when I said for 'better or worse, in sickness and health' the roller coaster I would soon be jumping on. I'm here for the ride I knew standing in your ICU room 8 months later that I would hang on to you with both hands & dare anyone to do you wrong. You grew my backbone that I had been missing my whole life. I love you fiercely. It's the only way I know how to describe it. Thank you for 11 crazy years. I look forward to celebrating with you today. I love you a buschel and a peck and a hug around the neck and a million trillion sky fulls.
 

 
Our really nice waiter brought up a "celebration cake" as he called it.  The flash from the camera really bothered Chris' eyes, so he looks really funny in this picture.
 

No comments: